Welcome to The Joint - Miller Place! As your local chiropractor in Miller Place, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Miller Place chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Richard Nebiosini
Dr. Richard Nebiosini has more than 20 years of family practice, fitness and sports chiropractic. He specializes in wellness care and prevention in treating patients from infants to senior citizens. Doctor Richard Nebiosini received his Bachelor of Science degree in biology and environmental science, with a minor in mathematics from Long Island University, Southampton, New York in 1983. Doctor Nebiosini went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1986 from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has taken numerous post graduate chiropractic courses in chiropractic rehabilitation, ergonomics and sports injury treatment and prevention.
He also utilizes his experience as a 4 time Iron man triathlon finisher, and college lacrosse player, to restore and maintain his patient’s health and quality of life as quickly as possible. Dr. Nebiosini is dedicated to patient compassion and committed to the highest standards of professional chiropractic treatment and excellence.
Dr. Frank Valente
Dr. Valente graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in Houston, Texas, with a focus on Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Myofascial Disorders. Dr. Valente obtained a postgraduate education as a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
Dr. Valente is a proud member of the United States Sports Chiropractic Federation which promotes the development and care of athletes at international sporting events. In 2006 & 2007, Dr. Valente was part of the medical team at the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Valente has been quoted in Women’s Health and the New Yorker magazines.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 19, 2014I don’t know about you, but when I put on a beautiful piece of jewelry, I feel more beautiful on the inside. Jewelry can serve so many purposes: it can help to showcase who we are, fancy up an outfit, or hold some kind of sentimental significance. The trouble arises when we can’t find any ...
- September 11, 2014If you’re trying to find happiness, you are not alone. There are some proven techniques to help us gain true bliss and they may be simpler than you think. Many experts believe that people make finding happiness out to be so much more difficult than it really is. Our thoughts and behavior have so much ...
- September 8, 2014Weddings can come in many different forms. Some are in huge, extravagant settings while others are smaller, where the bride and groom are surrounded by their closest loved ones. Many people are choosing to have the latter kind of wedding because they want to put their money toward their future, they want to make their ...
- August 29, 2014I never knew how many people felt stuck in their lives; I thought I was the only one. Many of us may focus on one aspect of our lives, complain about it and make the situation worse. Just know that you are not alone in this and there are ways to get unstuck. Check out ...
- August 22, 2014When I think about how I used to live, I realize how exhausted I made myself because I was trying to please everyone and their mother. As of late, I’ve chosen to be easier on myself, and you know what? It feels great! Here are some excellent tips for us people-pleasers out there: 1. Think Of ...
- August 14, 2014Do you get enough sleep at night? It’s very important that we get between seven to nine hours of sleep each night to help keep our mood even-keeled, help ward off diseases and to stay physically healthy. We need to stop treating sleep as a luxury and think of it as something as routine as ...
- August 8, 2014Meditation can be intimidating, especially for those who are little balls of stress. But those are exactly the people who need to meditate. At first, the practice can seem impossible, but with a little bit of practice it can be your place of solitude. To start yourself off, get yourself a relaxation CD or look ...
- August 1, 2014Mental well-being is something that takes work. We all struggle with difficulties at some point in our lives, but it is how we handle them that makes us who we are. Mental well–being plays so strongly in to physical well-being, so it is crucial that we take the time to build up our stress management ...
- July 25, 2014What do you know about your muscles? Whether you’re trying to gain muscle or simply tone up certain areas, it’s important to know what you’re dealing with. There’s not much you could do without your muscles, and here are six surprising things you might want to know about them. You have more than one strong muscle. ...