Welcome to The Joint - Miller Place! As your local chiropractor in Miller Place, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Miller Place chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Richard Nebiosini
Dr. Richard Nebiosini has more than 20 years of family practice, fitness and sports chiropractic. He specializes in wellness care and prevention in treating patients from infants to senior citizens. Doctor Richard Nebiosini received his Bachelor of Science degree in biology and environmental science, with a minor in mathematics from Long Island University, Southampton, New York in 1983. Doctor Nebiosini went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1986 from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has taken numerous post graduate chiropractic courses in chiropractic rehabilitation, ergonomics and sports injury treatment and prevention.
He also utilizes his experience as a 4 time Iron man triathlon finisher, and college lacrosse player, to restore and maintain his patient’s health and quality of life as quickly as possible. Dr. Nebiosini is dedicated to patient compassion and committed to the highest standards of professional chiropractic treatment and excellence.
Dr. Frank Valente
Dr. Valente graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in Houston, Texas, with a focus on Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Myofascial Disorders. Dr. Valente obtained a postgraduate education as a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
Dr. Valente is a proud member of the United States Sports Chiropractic Federation which promotes the development and care of athletes at international sporting events. In 2006 & 2007, Dr. Valente was part of the medical team at the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Valente has been quoted in Women’s Health and the New Yorker magazines.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Miller Place chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 27, 2015The winter is a time when many people get a little under the weather. The cold, flu, and other illness seem to float around with the quickly changing wind. So many of us seem to spend a large portion of the cold months with a red nose, tissue in our pockets, and a bottle of ...
- February 19, 2015Being a parent is seriously tough work. In fact, it may be one of the hardest jobs on the planet, as almost all parents can attest. Parents love their children, but the constant need, conflict, and effort can be mentally and physically wearing. For this reason, when you’re trying to raise children, taking care of ...
- February 13, 2015If you’ve ever been given any fitness advice, then you have probably heard that sugar is the enemy. The anti-sugar bandwagon is gaining steam, and many believe that is a good thing. Is sugar really that bad? One of the biggest problems with sugar in America is the amount we consume. You may very well ...
- February 6, 2015When it comes to working out, most people have the same goal: to burn fat! Everyone wants to look good in that swimsuit by getting rid of that layer of fat that is hiding the muscles just underneath. In this area of fitness, not all exercises are created equal. Some moves have much more fat ...
- January 30, 2015No matter how confusing all of the diet advice can be, one thing is for sure: Protein is great for your body. Through almost all diet and nutrition tips, protein seems to remain a staple in the advice. Whether you’re trying to maintain your body weight, lose weight, or build muscle, protein can help. What ...
- January 14, 2015Having a stiff neck can be a serious pain in the neck! Unfortunately, this pain in the neck problem is one that most American adults will suffer from at some point in their lives. After headaches, neck and back pain are the most common ailment that causes people to seek medical help. In order to ...
- January 12, 2015If you’re a family person, then making sure your children are in great health is surely high on your list of priorities. Teaching kids healthy habits to ensure that they turn into healthy adults is important for parents and children alike. In today’s busy world, it can also be really hard to do. If you’re ...
- January 8, 2015It’s no secret that a large portion of Americans are workaholics. Spending the majority of our time at work has become commonplace. Because of the long hours spent behind a desk, many people suffer from work-related neck and back pain. After all, you can only spend so much time hunched over a keyboard before it ...
- January 5, 2015If you’re one of the millions of people suffering from diabetes, you may think being healthy is a thing of the past. Diabetes, one of the largest and fastest growing diseases among Americans, is responsible for a large host of health problems. Everything from poor circulation to problems with weight control can stem from diabetes. ...