Welcome to The Joint - Miller Place! As your local chiropractor in Miller Place, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Miller Place chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Richard Nebiosini
Dr. Richard Nebiosini has more than 20 years of family practice, fitness and sports chiropractic. He specializes in wellness care and prevention in treating patients from infants to senior citizens. Doctor Richard Nebiosini received his Bachelor of Science degree in biology and environmental science, with a minor in mathematics from Long Island University, Southampton, New York in 1983. Doctor Nebiosini went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1986 from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has taken numerous post graduate chiropractic courses in chiropractic rehabilitation, ergonomics and sports injury treatment and prevention.
He also utilizes his experience as a 4 time Iron man triathlon finisher, and college lacrosse player, to restore and maintain his patient’s health and quality of life as quickly as possible. Dr. Nebiosini is dedicated to patient compassion and committed to the highest standards of professional chiropractic treatment and excellence.
Dr. Frank Valente
Dr. Valente graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in Houston, Texas, with a focus on Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Myofascial Disorders. Dr. Valente obtained a postgraduate education as a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
Dr. Valente is a proud member of the United States Sports Chiropractic Federation which promotes the development and care of athletes at international sporting events. In 2006 & 2007, Dr. Valente was part of the medical team at the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Valente has been quoted in Women’s Health and the New Yorker magazines.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Miller Place chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 22, 2015GenevieveYou very likely already know that exercise is good for you. One of the very first things that we learn about taking care of our health, is that we should exercise regularly. You have also likely heard of the many benefits of regular exercise. It helps you lose weight. It burns fat. It builds muscle. ...
- May 15, 2015GenevieveEveryone wants to be young forever. That is why there are so many creams, gels, and serums on the market that prove to fight off wrinkles and keep you looking young for ages. Of course, whether or not these work is anyone’s guess. Another great option for looking young? Eat your way there! Your diet ...
- May 8, 2015GenevieveTaking care of your body and health, is vital to maintaining a good quality of life. If you are unhealthy, your quality of life is bound to take a nose dive. While there are many ways to get and stay healthy, the best thing to do is plan ahead for optimal health. There are little ...
- April 30, 2015GenevieveChildren are one of the many adventures in life. If you have kids, then you definitely understand that statement. Of course, along with children comes a lot of love and a lot of responsibility. We all want our kids to be healthy. We want them to be happy. We want them to grow into productive ...
- April 24, 2015GenevieveIf you don’t spend any time in the weight room, then you should really think twice. Weights can change your body so much. They are one of the fastest ways to get yourself in great shape. If you do hit the weight room, then there are some exercises that should not be skipped. Check out ...
- April 21, 2015GenevieveOne fun and effective way to exercise is to join a local class. You can get a great workout while being motivated by a class full of fellow exercise enthusiasts. It’s a great way to get in shape. The only problem? There are so many to choose from! For a quick and easy guide, check ...
- April 10, 2015GenevieveIf you’re anything like me, you like to snack! A healthy snack can keep you feeling full, keep you from overeating, and provide you with a little energy to get through the day. In order to make the most of your snacking situation, choose your snacks wisely. Here are a few healthy snack options to ...
- April 3, 2015GenevieveAs the spouse of someone that has trouble sleeping, I know first hand how much of a disturbance it really is. Not only is it tiring, but it can make a dent in your immune system, your strength, and your overall health. Sleep is when your body rests and rejuvenates, so without it, you’re not ...
- March 26, 2015GenevieveWe live in a world full of stress. It’s an unfortunate fact of life. Just because it’s inevitable and a part of life, however, doesn’t mean that it’s not killing your health! Stress can do a number on both your mind and body. The best way to combat this problem is not to eliminate stress ...