Welcome to The Joint - Miller Place! As your local chiropractor in Miller Place, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Miller Place chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Richard Nebiosini
Dr. Richard Nebiosini has more than 20 years of family practice, fitness and sports chiropractic. He specializes in wellness care and prevention in treating patients from infants to senior citizens. Doctor Richard Nebiosini received his Bachelor of Science degree in biology and environmental science, with a minor in mathematics from Long Island University, Southampton, New York in 1983. Doctor Nebiosini went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1986 from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has taken numerous post graduate chiropractic courses in chiropractic rehabilitation, ergonomics and sports injury treatment and prevention.
He also utilizes his experience as a 4 time Iron man triathlon finisher, and college lacrosse player, to restore and maintain his patient’s health and quality of life as quickly as possible. Dr. Nebiosini is dedicated to patient compassion and committed to the highest standards of professional chiropractic treatment and excellence.
Dr. Frank Valente
Dr. Valente graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in Houston, Texas, with a focus on Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Myofascial Disorders. Dr. Valente obtained a postgraduate education as a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
Dr. Valente is a proud member of the United States Sports Chiropractic Federation which promotes the development and care of athletes at international sporting events. In 2006 & 2007, Dr. Valente was part of the medical team at the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Valente has been quoted in Women’s Health and the New Yorker magazines.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Miller Place chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 14, 2015Having a stiff neck can be a serious pain in the neck! Unfortunately, this pain in the neck problem is one that most American adults will suffer from at some point in their lives. After headaches, neck and back pain are the most common ailment that causes people to seek medical help. In order to ...
- January 12, 2015If you’re a family person, then making sure your children are in great health is surely high on your list of priorities. Teaching kids healthy habits to ensure that they turn into healthy adults is important for parents and children alike. In today’s busy world, it can also be really hard to do. If you’re ...
- January 8, 2015It’s no secret that a large portion of Americans are workaholics. Spending the majority of our time at work has become commonplace. Because of the long hours spent behind a desk, many people suffer from work-related neck and back pain. After all, you can only spend so much time hunched over a keyboard before it ...
- January 5, 2015If you’re one of the millions of people suffering from diabetes, you may think being healthy is a thing of the past. Diabetes, one of the largest and fastest growing diseases among Americans, is responsible for a large host of health problems. Everything from poor circulation to problems with weight control can stem from diabetes. ...
- December 29, 2014Keeping your spine healthy can go a really long way in your health and well being. The spine is so important for our overall general health. It runs down the center of your body, holds you upright, and works as part of the central nervous system. How can it not be important? For optimal spinal health, ...
- December 23, 2014The new year brings on a lot of things: resolutions, renewed promises, changed perspectives, and a hopeful outlook, to name a few. Unfortunately, another thing that it often brings is depression. The months following the holiday season can be full of the blues for many people. In fact, it’s the time of year with the ...
- December 11, 2014There is a lot of information out there about how to stay fit and healthy. The worst part is that it always seems to be changing. One week you’re supposed to avoid carbs, and the next you’re supposed to eat them again. All of the back and forth can be confusing. One way to avoid the ...
- December 2, 2014Whether you have 35 or 100 pounds to lose, it’s often the last few pounds that are the most stubborn. For some reason, our bodies tend to hold fast to those last 5 or 10 pounds. If you’ve never encountered this phenomenon, count yourself lucky. It can be frustrating to lose a good amount of ...
- November 21, 2014As women, we’ve got a lot on our plates. From the time we wake up, to the time we melt ourselves into bed, our days are packed full. Anything that can simplify our busy lives is a true joy. Wouldn’t it be great if the one thing we didn’t have to worry about was what ...