Welcome to The Joint - Miller Place! As your local chiropractor in Miller Place, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Miller Place chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Richard Nebiosini
Dr. Richard Nebiosini has more than 20 years of family practice, fitness and sports chiropractic. He specializes in wellness care and prevention in treating patients from infants to senior citizens. Doctor Richard Nebiosini received his Bachelor of Science degree in biology and environmental science, with a minor in mathematics from Long Island University, Southampton, New York in 1983. Doctor Nebiosini went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1986 from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He has taken numerous post graduate chiropractic courses in chiropractic rehabilitation, ergonomics and sports injury treatment and prevention.
He also utilizes his experience as a 4 time Iron man triathlon finisher, and college lacrosse player, to restore and maintain his patient’s health and quality of life as quickly as possible. Dr. Nebiosini is dedicated to patient compassion and committed to the highest standards of professional chiropractic treatment and excellence.
Dr. Frank Valente
Dr. Valente graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in Houston, Texas, with a focus on Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Myofascial Disorders. Dr. Valente obtained a postgraduate education as a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.
Dr. Valente is a proud member of the United States Sports Chiropractic Federation which promotes the development and care of athletes at international sporting events. In 2006 & 2007, Dr. Valente was part of the medical team at the AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Tour in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Valente has been quoted in Women’s Health and the New Yorker magazines.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Miller Place chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 27, 2015GenevieveCancer is a small word with very large connotation. Whether you are faced with this word because of something you have, or someone you love is afflicted with the disease, it is essentially a word that no one wants to hear. For the most part, we know some things that we can do to prevent ...
- June 19, 2015GenevieveFor years and years green tea has been touted as a super healthy drink. The many health benefits that come from sipping on this tea have been studied over and over again, generally coming to the same result: Drink it! While many people drink it for many different reasons, one question pops up frequently among ...
- June 12, 2015GenevieveHaving a baby and adding to your family is one of the greatest parts of life. It brings so much joy and devotion, it’s hard to compare it to anything else in life. It also brings, however, a lot of work. Babies may be tiny, but they are time and energy consuming. It can be ...
- June 5, 2015GenevieveLosing weight is the ultimate goal of many. As Americans, most of us already carry a few too many pounds. Of course, when it comes to weight loss, there are a lot of options out there. Here are 3 recently popular weight loss methods and, according to health.com, the truth behind whether they are successful ...
- June 1, 2015GenevieveEveryone likes a good dessert following a nice meal. Your stomach is full, you’re feeling stuffed and happy, and that piece of pie will push you just over the edge and have you feeling amazing. The bad part is that the piece of pie might have way more calories than you intended or than you ...
- May 22, 2015GenevieveYou very likely already know that exercise is good for you. One of the very first things that we learn about taking care of our health, is that we should exercise regularly. You have also likely heard of the many benefits of regular exercise. It helps you lose weight. It burns fat. It builds muscle. ...
- May 15, 2015GenevieveEveryone wants to be young forever. That is why there are so many creams, gels, and serums on the market that prove to fight off wrinkles and keep you looking young for ages. Of course, whether or not these work is anyone’s guess. Another great option for looking young? Eat your way there! Your diet ...
- May 8, 2015GenevieveTaking care of your body and health, is vital to maintaining a good quality of life. If you are unhealthy, your quality of life is bound to take a nose dive. While there are many ways to get and stay healthy, the best thing to do is plan ahead for optimal health. There are little ...
- April 30, 2015GenevieveChildren are one of the many adventures in life. If you have kids, then you definitely understand that statement. Of course, along with children comes a lot of love and a lot of responsibility. We all want our kids to be healthy. We want them to be happy. We want them to grow into productive ...